Welcome to Yogurt Gazebo, a blog about weird news from around the world...
Weird Fact:

Tablecloths were originally meant to be served as towels with which dinner guests could wipe their hands and faces after eating

Tuesday 26 October 2010

Lady Gets a Little Cranky Over McNuggets

A security video from a McDonald's in Ohio shows a woman punching two restaurant employees and smashing a drive-thru window because she couldn't get Chicken McNuggets.

The tantrum caught on tape in Toledo earlier this year shows the customer reaching through the drive-thru window, slugging one worker and then another. She then grabs a bottle out of her car and tosses it through the glass window before speeding off.

 Police say Melodi Dushane was angry that McNuggets weren't being served, because it was breakfast time.

Dushane says she was drunk at the time. She was sentenced to 60 days in jail last month and ordered to pay McDonald's for the broken window.

Click below to watch video...

7 comments:

  1. That would be scary if I was one of the McDonald's workers. I heard that she wanted the Chicken McNuggets so bad because if you eat fast food so much, it's like drugs, you want it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely ridiculous! I cannot believe it! I watched the video that you linked us to and it is extremely disturbing that these Mc'drug'ets could have such an effect on someone!

    ...and the fact that she is drunk, and DRIVING?! Hopefully this was addressed!

    I also like the fact that following this outrageous confrontation, the next car pulled up and the employee calmly handed him his food and the drive-through continued, business as usual.

    Good find, Mika!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! That lady Is dramatic! I feel bad for the people that got punched though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What I found most funny was that when the next car pulled up, it looked like the Mcdonalds employee gave them Mcnuggets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd definetly be scared if I worked at McDonald's! I can't believe that chicken Mcnuggets would do that to a person!!! Why would she be so worked up about food, to the point where she would vandalize a window and hurt people! Even if she was drunk... Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is super funny!!!!! I can't believe that!! It is SO ridiculous!!!! I feel sorry for the people who got punched. I found it funny when they had to get 3 other people in to shut the door. What did she smash in the window anyways???

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow! When I was watching the youtube clip,
    I was wondering if it was really that dramatic!
    Sure enough, it was.
    My mom and I were laughing SO hard!
    I do feel REALLY bad for the people that were punched, though.
    It was kind of strange that with the next car, they went about there business as usual! Good clip,
    ~Laurel

    ReplyDelete